200 articles on pollution and related topics in 15 months

list of articles on pollution
This is my 200th article on pollution and other green matters in previous one year and three months. On 1st May 2012 I wrote first article and after that never thought why I am doing this and what is my basic objective? I just wrote whatever was in my mind about pollution and other environmental issues. I made this blog an excellent source of my catharsis. Whatever was and is going around me locally and globally about environmental pollution is almost knee-jerking for me. So much so, sometimes in frenzy of protecting environment I went wild against polluters but as a weaker being I could not have sustained their pressure. So finally I decided to start this blog on pollution and for the last fifteen months I have been regularly posting on it sometimes very frequently and sometimes a little less frequently but I never missed it even for one week.
Here are a few interesting articles on pollution I wrote for you

Why I started this blog?

Since I started this blog I have a medium to express my anger against polluters, to warn the enemies of environment, to point out the mistakes of environmental managers and most importantly to guide those lovely beings who want to take care of their environment. Sometimes I become so sarcastic, sometimes I become so critical and some other times I try to convince polluters to stop polluting and simultaneously I try to take maximum support of my readers to be with me in this noble cause of making our world a greener and safer place to live. I don’t have any shyness to declare that it is only the feedback of my readers directly and through comments; likes, +1 and retweets that make me continue my efforts without caring about results. My and obviously your work is to raise voice against every act of pollution and we are doing this as much as we can. So hats off to all of us for taking even a single step for any green cause.
Here are a few articles you will like most

Grey affairs of green matters

In my part of the world here in South Asia things are not quite good in all respects. Either it is any social or political issue there is no any strong justice system here to put it on right track. Many other issues like lawlessness, poverty, backwardness, illiteracy and population explosions are much grave and entirely dominate the social fabric of the society. Here people are still not ready to accept that pollution is equally a harmful issue and they put it in the last number at the lengthy queue of their several other social and economic issues. Therefore, environmental activists in less developed countries have dual challenge of making people realize that pollution is an issue and then convincing them to act for the solution of pollution problems.
You may also like my these articles on pollution

Green salute to my readers

I don’t know how long my struggle will be continuing for the green cause but one thing is clear in my mind either someone appreciates me or not I will continue to post on this blog may what come. Whatever wrong I will see in environment sector locally and globally I will raise voice against it and will be convincing my readers to be with me in this noble cause. My readers are a big asset for me and their gradual increase is a great source of motivation for me. I think they are my readers who are actually lifeblood for my green struggle and I will be sharing with them whatever I observed and learnt about the grey affairs of green matters.  

Just a few words


Am I doing right or I should do something else. How do you see my struggle and what do you advice me to do further. Please share your views in comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment