Solutions for pollution

how to solve pollution problem
Solutions for pollution are numerous. We can’t adopt all of them in one-go so why should we learn about all of them. Adopting a practical approach, we should look to those which are directly related to our daily life.
Why we are so much worried about rising level of the pollution? Because we have no more clean air to breath, pure water to drink and uncontaminated food to eat. You got my point. We have to follow those solutions for pollution which are related to food, water and air because if we consume any of them contaminated it will directly, instantly and negatively impact our health resulting into various fatal diseases.
So let’s discuss the most relevant solutions for pollution which are within our reach and for their implementation we don’t have to appeal someone else.

Clean air to breath

Air is not so much clean in any part of the world because of rising level of fuel-based automation in our life. We forgot to walk to cover small distances, we don’t like to use public transport and we have made status symbol to own a personal transport. So how can we have clean air to breath?
Simultaneously we are in a race of consumerism. We are mad of convenience. For our every work we need comfort; we apply all our resources to make our life more and more comfortable. How silly we are? Instead of removing the discomforts from our life we are running after comforts. Result? Unbridled process of manufacturing! Outcome? Unstoppable industrialization. Thanks God we can’t produce vegetables and grains through machines (though we are using machines for their refining). Industrial plants run through fuel based machines and emit lost of smoke.
So we have to rationalize (not change) our life style. For the sake of pollution-free environment we have to change our value system. Not only this, but also we have to popularize environment-friendly school of thought. I have money; I can buy a car but why to put extra load on environment by adding more smoke into the air through smoke emissions from my vehicle. Did you ever hear this type of remarks by anybody? Never. But now make up your mind to make it a buzz sentence. Be the first to say this sentence from the depth of your heart.
Similarly try to remove discomforts from the life, instead of buying more and more comforts. Example. Sleep early and get up early to pick a bus instead of a car; utilize Sunday to cook organic food at home instead of waiting for home delivery on busy days; treat your hair with herbal stuff instead of applying a hear dryer daily to go office or college with smartly set hairstyle.

Clean water to drink

Here communities can’t be blamed for water contamination. Civic agencies have greater responsibility to treat the waste water before releasing it into the water bodies. Wait, wait; communities do have role here too. We should consume water carefully. In this way we would generate less waste water and our water bodies would be polluted less even if civic agencies don’t treat them before releasing them. In most of the less developed countries it is a common practice to release the waste water without treating it.
Secondly, apply any purifying technique before using water for the drinking purpose. The last-option technique is to boil the drinking water at least for twenty five minutes before its use.
Do you go to beach? Make one pledge from today. Whenever you would go their you won’t litter and also you would pick up the rubbish straying there and put it into a dustbin; if there is no dustbin there then at least you would take the garbage away from the sea as far as possible.

Uncontaminated food to eat

Discourage any sort of food whether in tin or fresh which you feel is stale or contaminated. Don’t buy the branded food if you think it is contaminated or you get a tip-toe from someone about it.
Secondly avoid relying over fast food or tinned food entirely and try to make food at home with organic vegetables the one grown with natural fertilizer. Though control of the most of the food contamination is out of our control but we can discourage it at every level to make producers of cooked food realize that they can’t play with our health just for the more profit of few bucks.
These are a few solutions to pollution. Which one do you feel is the most important among various solutions to pollution? Please give your comments below. 

29 comments:

  1. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very helpful. It provided me a few ideas and I’ll be posting them on my web site eventually. I’m bookmarking your site and I’ll be back again. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so lucky to read your blog,it is full of useful message.I wish we both can do better in the future.It great honor if you can visit our website,and give us some suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An act of goodness is a smart financial commitment.
    Locksmith DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the author is really very fantastic, can be such fantastic content to talk about with taste, you allocated suggested, and this is i am looking for.
    Compra y Venta de Oro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Compra y Venta de Oro: Thanks a lot; keep visiting dude

      @HawkEye: Well said

      Delete
  8. This post is highly informative. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and if you have some more information please share it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic blog post and very useful informationwill keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciated every bit of it and I did you bookmark to look

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and if you have some more information please share it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great Blog here my friend! Very informative, I appreciate all the information that you just shared with me very much and I’ll be back to read more in the future thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. “Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.”

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your allocation regarding this superb information about solution for population, this is a incredible post. Greatly thanks again. Really Cool.
    online sociology thesis

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found this post to be very educational. Thank you for broadening my knowledge of this subject. No doubt its a great piece of writing as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say
    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Waoooo this post is just awesome. In-fact i m going to tell all of my friends also. Very well post thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic blog post and very useful information. I must appreciate the brilliant work by brilliant writer. Keep blogging. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those who really like realistic humor must be ready to have a good laugh when one is created at their cost.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic blog post and very useful informationwill keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating,

    ReplyDelete
  25. information on the fit is excellent enough to improve my information.
    tubal reversal patients

    ReplyDelete